Q: What do I need to know when ordering a Ron Francis Wiring Kit?
To make sure your Ron Francis Kit is best for your needs, we would like to know the following:
1) What Make, Model, and Year is your vehicle?
2) What engine are you using?
3) What distributor do you have?
4) What column are using?
5) Where is the location of your ignition switch?
6) Where is the location of your dimmer switch?
7) What alternator are you using - one-wire or original externally regulated? If you are using an externally regulated alternator, then Ron Francis recommends that you purchase their regulator (#VR-88) to be sure that there are no problems caused by an old regulator.