1959 1960 Chevy Gen IV SureFit System
Gen IV SureFitTM System Features:
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
- Infinite “just right temperature” air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses Vintage Air's exclusive Electronic Cable Converters(2-Lever kits include 3-Knob under-dash control pod)
- Flat steel firewall cover panel on some kits
1.Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, v-belts, heater hose and refrigerant.
2.Vintage Air suggests using their heavy duty fan blade and a fan shroud.
Please include answers to the following questions when you order:
1. What is your vehicle make, model, and year?
2. Do you have plenty of room behind the dash? The Gen IV Evaporator is 10.5" Tall x 10.5" Deep x 26" Wide.
3. What is your engine?
4. Did your vehicle come with Factory Air or No Factory Air?
5. Does it have an Electronic Kit or Cable Kit?
6. Do you have Headers? Yes or No If yes, what kind?
7. Do you have an Electric Fan? Yes or No
8. Do you have a Short or a Long Water Pump?
9. What side is the Alternator on?
10. What is your Radiator position? 6-Cyl or V8 Position
11. What Front Runner System are you using?
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.