1953-1955 Ford Truck Gen II SureFit System
For 1956 order kit number 74056-LFU-A
Gen II Sure Fit System Features:
Under dash panel with built-in 4-lever controls - Electronic servo motor operation - Multi-speed blower fan speed adjustment - Dehumidified defrost mode - Floor exit heat/air - Mounts behind the dash - Compatible with our upgrade ProLine controls - Firewall plate for refrigerant and heater lines - Compatible with Ford or Chevy engines.
Allows the use of your original cowl vent.
Underdash panel with louvers package is available with or without control panel installed.
1.Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, v-belts , heater hose and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using our heavy duty fan blade and a fan shroud.
Vintage Air – Questions to consider:
1. What is your vehicle make, model and year?
2. How much room do you have behind the dash?
3. What is your engine?
4. Do you already have Factory Air or Non-Factory Air?
5. Electronic Kit or Cable Kit?
6. Do you have Headers? Yes or No If yes, what kind?
7. Do you have an Electric Fan? Yes or No
8. Do you have a short or a long water pump?
9. What side is the alternator on?
10. What is your Radiator position? 6 cyl or V8 Position
11. Do you want a Polished compressor? Yes or No
12. Would you like a Standard finish (black) or Chrome drier? Yes or No
13. What type of control panel do you want? Base or Upgrade (See V.A. Catalog p.43)
14. What type of knobs do you want? (See V.A. Catalog p. 55)
15. What size & style vent louvers do you want? (See V.A. Catalog p. 52, 53, 54)
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.