Ron Francis Retro Series Complete Wiring Harness - Mopar WR-95
The RETRO SERIES is ready for stock Mopar Alternators; up to 140 amp, or more, One Wire alternators, and other aftermarket units. It will wire your turn signals, headlights, tail lights, brake lights, gauges / senders, engine (starter, alternator, distributor), ignition switch, headlight switch, Hi/Lo Dimmer Switch, 3rd Brake Light & License Plate Light. It can be used for a dash mounted or steering column mounted Key, Hi/Lo and turn signal Switch.
• Barely need the instructions
• Not a ‘watered down’ universal harness like competitors offer
• Wire lengths predetermined
• Wires clearly printed showing the function of each wire
• Terminals & connectors installed on most of the wires
• Ready to connect to the electrical devices
• Limited to basic needs
• 3-4 hour time period is sufficient to completely wire with this kit*
Note: Block with relays and flashers is a separate unit to be mounted next to or near the fuse blocks. Combined unit in photo is for display purposes only. Product may vary from photo.
Ron Francis Wiring AUTHORIZED DEALER! Email or Call (704) 462-1051 with questions.
1. What is your vehicle model and year?
2. What is your engine?
3. What is your distributor?
4. What column are you using?
5. Where is the location of your ignition switch?
6. Where is the location of your dimmer switch?
7. What alternator are you using? a) one-wire or b) original externally regulated?
a) If one-wire, then no further info is necessary.
b) If an original externally regulated alternator, then Ron Francis recommends
their regulator, #VR-88 for $28.95 to insure that all is new and there are no
problems that may be caused by original regulator.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.