Ron Francis Wiring - Dodge and Chrysler Powered Express Wiring - XP-68
Their newest custom wiring system is built specifically for your Mopar Powered vehicle with all the connectors and wiring necessary to drive it, pass inspection, and be able to add accessories as you see fit, now and in the future. RF has included the cooling fan relay & wiring due to the fact that more and more customers are using electric fans. Now you can have everything centrally located for a cleaner installation! They've also added a Multi-Connection Battery Junction Block to reduce the number of wires going to the starter for all those add-ons in your custom Mopar powered application.
4-3/4" W x 7-1/2" L x 3-3/8" H
Please Specify the Following when ordering:
1) What is your vehicle model and year?
2) What is your engine?
3) Do you have a Dealer or Factory Electronic or Points Distributor?
4) Do you have a Stock or Aftermarket Column? If Aftermarket, what brand is it?
5) Do you have a Dash or Column Ignition?
6) Do you have a Column or Floor Dimmer?
7) Do you have a Mopar Original Externally Regulated or One-Wire Alternators? If you have an externally regulated alternator you will need to order a voltage regulator (part # VR-88).
This is a very nice way to wire your classic Mopar!
Ron Francis Wiring AUTHORIZED DEALER!
Email or Call (704) 462-1051 with questions.
A List of Features Includes:
*Clear Coated, Polished Stainless Steel Finish
*18 Circuits on 16 Fuses
*Faster Installation with New Style Terminal Block
*Cooling Fan Relay
*The Best Quality Wire and Terminals
*Proper Size Heavy Wire for Each Circuit
*Ability to Handle 100 Amp or higher Alternators
*Proper Connectors & Terminals
*Clear, Simple, Color Coded Instructions
The Express is a direct replacement for all previous Ron Francis Wiring kits. It has a very similar bag structure to the past models. All variations of alternator, distributor and steering column are available.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.