1965 - 1970 Mustang Front Subframe System
All aluminum front suspension system for 1964.5 -1970 Mustangs featuring DSE’s unique suspension geometry with 6” of suspension travel for the ultimate in ride and performance.
• Unique cast aluminum cradle and mounting components resulting in a high strength to weight ratio and precise fitment
• Tubular upper and lower control arms
• ‘Detroit Tuned’ rack and pinion steering
• DSE/JRi aluminum coilover shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving available in fixed valve, single adjustable, double adjustable, or remote canister double
• Torrington Bearings
• Splined integrated style Anti-roll bar
• DSE’s Speed-LIGN™ (patent pending) caster/camber adjusters allow a wide range of adjustability to be made precisely and quickly without needing any
• Utilizes aluminum uprights and hub packs with a Ford 5" x 4-1/2" bolt pattern
• Can fit up to P265/35R18 tires on a 9” rim on early models and up to P295/35R18 tires on a 10.5” rim on later models
• Retains stock framerails and inner fenders and only requires a small amount of fabrication for installation
• Engine mount kits available for Ford small block Windsor engines, Ford FE big block engines, Ford 4.6, 5.4, and Coyote 5.0 modular engines including the
Boss 302; as well as, GM LS engines
• Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
• Forged DSE Spindle
• Composite Anti-Roll Bar Bushings
Note: Detailed installation DVD included.
Note: Anti-roll bar arms are satin black, upper and lower control arms are gloss black.
Note: Must use at least 17” wheels that require a minimum inside wheel diameter of 16.250".
- Suspension Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
- Must ship truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.