1962 - 1967 Nova Front Subframe System
The frame comes complete with the following components:
• Tubular upper and lower control arms
• DSE/JRi aluminum body single adjustable coilover shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving
• Torrington Bearings
• Coilover springs
• Power rack and pinion steering
• Integrated Splined Anti-Roll Bar
• Control arm cross shafts with caster tuner bushings
• Forged DSE Spindle
• Composite Anti-Roll Bar Bushings
• Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
NOTE: Frame must ship freight.
SBC and LS engines have been designed as a direct bolt-in to this frame. The DSE frame has been designed, engineered, and developed for the road and track. This frame blends the benefits of current OEM technology and aftermarket performance into one product! The frame is sold in bare metal, uncoated and unassembled. If the powdercoat option is purchased, assembly is included.
Note: Must use at least 17” wheels that require a minimum inside wheel diameter of 16.250".
- Suspension Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
- Must ship truck freight
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.