1970 - 1981 Camaro/Firebird Rear Subframe System
This is a great way to upgrade from original leaf spring suspension. Unlike our competitors, DSE's exclusive 4-link geometry design is uncompromised to achieve the best possible handling. The DSE "Swivel-Link™" (Patent No. 7,398,984) allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth solid motion an no binding. The best feature is that this is achieved without heim-joints. Heim-joints are noisy and wear out quickly. The DSE QUADRALink™ utilizes tuned high-durometer rubber bushings (in place of heim joints or squeaky urethane bushings). The long upper links provide great pinion and u-joint angle control. Contrary to competitors' kits, our kit utilizes a panhard rod that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The panhard rod is adjustable as ride height changes for roll center control. The rear upper shock crossmember strengthens the rear body and frame section. Don't settle for anything less than DSE's QUADRALink™ rear suspension!
• No compromises in suspension geometry
• Designed to work with DSE Deep Tubs or stock tubs (please specify)
• Great ride
• DSE exclusive no-bind “Swivel-Link™” (Patented) technology
• High durometer rubber bushings, no heim joints to wear out and make noise
• Long upper arms for pinion angle control
• Improved anti-squat geometry
• Long panhard rod for rear axle lateral control during hard cornering
• Stock back seat can still be used
• DSE/JRi aluminum body single adjustable coilover shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving
• Coilover Springs
• Lower links are offset inboard for additional tire clearance
• Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
• All links are powdercoated black
Note: Axle brackets require a 3" axle tube.
- Suspension Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.