1965 - 1970 Mustang Rear Subframe System
This is a great way to upgrade from original leaf spring suspension. Unlike our competitors, DSE’s exclusive 4-link geometry design is uncompromised to achieve the best possible handling. The DSE “Swivel-Link™” (Patent No. 7,398,984) allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth solid motion with no binding. The best feature is that this is achieved without heim-joints. Heim-joints are noisy and wear out fast. The DSE QUADRALink™ utilizes tuned high-durometer rubber bushings (in place of heim joints or squeaky urethane bushings). The long upper links provide great pinion and u-joint angle control. Contrary to competitors’ kits, our kit utilizes a panhard rod that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The panhard rod is adjustable as ride height changes for roll center control. Also included is a rear Anti-roll bar. The Anti-roll bar is powdercoated gloss black and includes end links, bushings, and mounting brackets for installation. Don’t settle for anything less than DSE’s QUADRALink™ rear suspension!
• No compromises in suspension geometry
• DSE exclusive no-bind “Swivel-Link™” (Patent No. 7,398,984) technology
• Designed to work with DSE Mustang Deep Tubs
• DSE/JRi Aluminum body sigle adjustable coilover shocks with ‘Detroit Tuned’ valving
• Coilover Springs
• Upper floor pan crossmember assembly significantly stiffens rear body and frame section
• Long panhard rod for rear axle lateral control during hard cornering
• Adjustable mounting points for correct geometry at different ride heights
• Includes .750” OD x .156” wall rear Anti-roll bar
• Designed for a 3” Exhaust
• Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
• All links are powdercoated satin black
Note: Detailed installation DVD included.
Note: Axle brackets require a 3" axle tube.
- Suspension Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.