1963 Impala Complete Kit (factory air car) Gen IV SureFit System
Gen IV Sure Fit TM System Features: - Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route. - Infinite “just right temperature” air blending - Infinite blower fan speed adjustment - High volume dehumidified defrost mode - Separate high capacity aluminum plate&fin cooling coil - Copper/brass Cuprobraze TM parallel flow heater coil - Mounts behind the dash - Uses your factory system controls with our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters - Flat steel firewall cover panel on some kits
Complete Kits include:
Evaporator, Brackets, Louvers(when required), Duct Hose, Compressor, Condenser, Pre-Formed Refrigerant Lines, Drier, Fittings, Hardware, and Installation Manual.
Kit 964063 is for 1963 Impala with non-Factory Air, for others use the appropriate number below..
961062 1961/62 Impala Complete Kit (non-factory air)
964063 1963 Impala Complete Kit (factory air car)
961063 1963 Impala Complete Kit (non-factory air)
964064 1964 Impala Complete Kit (factory air car)
961064 1964 Impala Complete Kit (non-factory air)
1.Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, v-belts , heater hose and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using our heavy duty fan blade and a fan shroud.
Vintage Air – Gen IV Questions to consider:
1. What is your vehicle make, model and year?
2. How much room do you have behind the dash?
3. What is your engine?
4. Do you already have Factory Air or Non-Factory Air?
5. Electronic Kit or Cable Kit?
6. Do you have Headers? Yes or No If yes, what kind?
7. Do you have an Electric Fan? Yes or No
8. Do you have a short or a long water pump?
9. What side is the alternator on?
10. What is your Radiator position? 6 cyl or V8 Position
11. Do you want a Polished compressor? Yes or No
12. Would you like a Standard finish (black) or Chrome drier? Yes or No
13. What type of control panel do you want? Base or Upgrade (See V.A. Catalog p.43)
14. What type of knobs do you want? (See V.A. Catalog p. 55)
15. What size & style vent louvers do you want? (See V.A. Catalog p. 52, 53, 54)
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.