1949-1952 Chevy Coated Steel Fuel Tank
* 51CGX with extra capacity is pictured
* In Alloy Coated Steel to protect against corrosion
* Painted for additional protection
* Includes mounting straps, gaskets and O-ring sealed screws
* Tanks are 1" deeper than stock for extra capacity
* Overall Size is: 29-1/4" x 21-1/4" x 10-3/4"
* 3/8" pickup tube in the stock location for ample fuel supply
* Filler neck is welded to backing plate for extra strength
* Mandrel formed fuel-proof connection for easy installation
* Accepts any after market sender such as Classic, Stewart Warner, VDO, Autometer, etc
Optional in-tank fuel pumps are available.
Optional fuel senders are available
Also available in 304 Stainless Steel that is impervious to today's fuels
Email or Call (704) 462-1050 with questions.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.